26 semanas / 26 weeks

(updates in english at the bottom of this post!)

Ola a todos! Esta semana vou actualizar a comunidade Britanica que me anda sempre a perguntar sobre coisas do baby... assim vai tudo duma vez pra ser mais facil!...
aos daqui já sabem como estamos, se não sabem podem sempre ler os posts anteriores ou então aparecer cá por casa, são sempre bem-vindos e não precisam de convite!
as fotos sao do telemovel e foram tiradas no dia em que decidi vestir as calças de ganga comuns e adorei que ainda me servissem! (ali de costas é a avó Zira).
Beijos e pontapés (simpaticos) do baby para todos!




now in english a short update...

As you can read on the title I'm 26 weeks (about 6 month and a half) pregnant and the images speak from themselves (check the other posts)
We are in Portugal, the weather is great and we have decided to stay this year and have the baby here! Phew!
So, we'll actually have a Portuguese son or daughter (yes we wanna keep the sex a surprise!).
We've made this decision based on our heart and familiar advises and as you all might understand it's the most sensitive and less selfish decision that we could have made. We are surrounded by 4 lovely grandparents who will have their first grandchild and we will let them spoil (a little) the baby! We feel safer here in our house and to be honest I (rita) have a lot of time to finish my degree and baby's first months I wont repeat anytime again!... not only I know that I will be too much evolved with the baby, I also know that I wont have the same strength and energy to go to uni everyday and give full attention to my course and to photography...
so... these are the latest and most important news so far... I miss Cardiff, miss UK... miss Uni and friends already, but I promise that I will go back next year (end of the summer) with our baby to re-take my course and hopefully meet you all again!!

Give us some feedback! Let us know how you are doing! Hopefully we'll keep this blog for a long time so the baby can read it all in the future!

Much LOVE!!! xxxxx

Rita, Manel and the little one.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rita

    It's got to be the best decision you've made. I for one was worried about how you would manage it all over here in Cardiff. You're so right that time with the new baby will be something you can never get again. Other things can wait. But do come back, sometime. I'll miss your enthusiasm and desire to question. We need more students like yourself. So enjoy you time over in Portugal and very best wishes for the next months. I'll keep an eye on the baby blog. Say hello to Manel and take care.

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your all well and living the happy life in Portugal. Just remember that Wales ain't going anywhere and you'll always have time to return. I'm so happy for you. Good luck for the future and if you need anything when you get back(Wales)don't be afraid to ask.

    Nik

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI ive send you message on facebook, more updates in English please ;) Take care!!! :)

    ReplyDelete